As part of our development team, you should be able to help us bring great experiences to our customers. This includes working as much on the things they see (e.g., our mobile or desktop interfaces) and the things they don’t (e.g., our backend services and infrastructure).
Specifically, some of the relevant qualifications we are looking for on this particular role are:
As general rule of thumb, all candidates (regardless of the position) most observe the following:
- Passion and curiosity for creating and building things. You enjoy learning new things and taking on new challenges.
- Problem solver. You have the habit and skills required to bring structure and clarity to potentially ambiguous or complicated scenarios.
- Proactive attitude. You are awesome and know that it is always better to propose solutions when discussing any issue.
- Independent; with experience and taste for working remotely. You are familiar with the tools and rituals of the trade, and comfortable working on your own and effectively communicating asynchronously with your teammates.
- Generous with your knowledge and experience. You enjoy putting on your mentor hat whenever appropriate to share your knowledge with the rest of your teammates.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. We are a multinational and multicultural team after all.
About AID:Tech At AID:Tech, we believe that the future of finance is borderless, accessible, private and personalised. In line with that vision, our mission is to reduce inequality and increase opportunity by making identity and payment services seamless and accessible to all.Apply now
AID:Tech is searching for a motivated and experienced compliance officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.